Norse Catering are delighted to provide a daily lunch service for children at Antingham and Southrepps Primary School.
Our school meals are freshly prepared on site in our new refurbished kitchen and dining area. The new menus for Autumn/Winter are attached and are in addition to the Snack Pack selection below.
Great care is taken in the development of Norse’s primary school menus to ensure children have choice and variety with interesting dishes that reflect the changing season.
The menu changes twice a year so there’s an Autumn/Winter menu which starts in September and a Spring/Summer menu which starts after February half-term. Al children in Reception, Year1 and Year 2 are entitled to a daily free school meal. The cost of a school meal for KS2 children is £2.20.
Norse Catering are a silver Food for Life provider, which means:
- At least 75% of the food is prepared from scratch
- All the meat served is Red Tractor assured
- The fruit and vegetables are seasonal and locally grown, wherever possible
- Food is free from GM ingredients, trans fats and undesirable additives
- A minimum of 5% of all the ingredients is spent on organic produc
Buying fresh, locally-sourced products is important to Norse Catering. All poultry, beef and pork used is traceable right back to the farm. Eggs and fresh meat come from East Anglian suppliers and great care is taken to ensure eggs conform to the ‘lion mark’ code of practice.
To find out more about Norse suppliers, menus, recipes and so on, visit www.norsecatering.co.uk