Parent Support Advisor
My name is Kirsten Hill and I am the Parent Support Advisor for the schools in the Sheringham Cluster.
I am employed by the cluster to help meet the needs of the families by:
- Meeting families at home or school for a confidential chat
- Providing impartial information and support
- Signposting to useful agencies and services available locally
- Help parents understand their child's learning and development e.g.curriculum and homework
- Support families through transition stages e.g. moving schools
- Promote conversations between parents and children
- Helping families attend activities of the school e.g. school visits, parents evenings and sports events.
- Assisting families when school attendance is a concern