Parents of Sheringham High (POSH)
POSH was established to benefit the students of the school and we would like it to continue by recruiting a new team to re-introduce it, run it and further improve it.
It aims to:
- Foster and develop understanding and co-operation between parents (and other members of the community) and the school.
- Encourage activities to promote the education and welfare of our students.
- Help teachers to establish a closer relationship with parents and hence gain a better understanding of their children.
- Give parents a wider knowledge of educational provision nationally and locally.
- Form a link between the school and community especially with a view to helping the disadvantaged.
- Help parents (and others) to understand current trends in education and provide an open channel for two-way communication.
- Assist the school by providing financial and other help which is not forthcoming from official sources.
- Membership of POSH is free and all parents automatically become members of the association when their children start at the school.
If you would like to be instrumental in re-launching POSH, complete the enquiry form below and be part of SHS's continued journey of excellence.
Please contact POSH via the school by clicking here >>