Improving our school
School Improvement and Development Plan 2018-19
- To ensure teaching and basic routine standards continue to develop towards outstanding. Using the Ready Respectful Safe model.
- Ready Respectful Safe.
- To ensure all students make at least expected progress at KS3 and achieve a positive Progress 8 score at KS4, by the 2018 measure.
- The percentage of students achieving English and Maths at GCSE is equal to, or better than, national average.
- Focus on Reading intervention, its monitoring and impact across the curriculum.
- Focus on progress in ‘Bin 3’ subjects with specific focus on PE, MFL, Music, Phl/Eth.
- Attendance; continued clear focus on all students as well as the various student groups;e.g.LAC, SEND, Disadvantaged.
- To further develop and embed an effective Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural provision.
- Middle Leader focus to empower middle leader staff to drive progress.
- To ensure that the School is viewed positively within the community and drive roll increases in line with budget plan expectations.
- To ensure Student Leadership has an effective impact on school improvement.
- Establish and embed Senior Leadership Team roles as a single management team across the two High Schools; Stalham and Sheringham Highs.